Hierarchal filter setup is shown as a first option in Setup. Here you can select which hierarchical filter nodes you would like to show in the Document Archive. The setup function is similar to the one used in StoryTeller and the Cross Table Tool 2.0. You simply select nodes that shall be available. The Hierarchical Filter label can also be updated if needed.
Step by step
1. After accessing setup option use the first dropdown tab to access Hierarchical Filter option.
2. Use “Show Hierarchical filters” button to enable/disable Hierarchical Filter display for Document archive.
3. Use Show documents to sub-nodes to enable/disable use of sub nodes for assigning documents.
4. Select Hierarchical Filter nodes and sub nodes that you want shown for the Document archive.
5. Edit the label of Hierarchical Filter by writing a new label in the box.