Forsta Visualization articles are now available from a new location https://forstavisualizations.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Please be aware that we will soon remove this page.
To create a new variable subset, access the Reporting objects section and go to Variable subsets icon.
Step by step
1. Write the name of your new variable subset and write the sort order value for the new subset.
2. Access Questions tab where you can designate entire Questions to become a subset.
3. Once you’ve saved – you get a new menu on the right side, where you can edit your subsets.
4. To update the variable subset access the set and change the selection you made earlier.
5. Press Update Current variable subset to save the changes.
6. Use clear selection to undo the selection of question you checked earlier.
Once you have completed setting variable subsets, go to Design/preview and in a StoryTeller, you can enable the variable subsets in Optional filters.