How to pre-generate reports?
Modified on: Fri, 6 Dec, 2019 at 9:54 AM
To access the Generate reports function go to Start tab and Generate reports icon. Once you press Generate reports icon you will be taken to a new screen which has functions for Generating StoryTeller objects, Static charts, and My Reports.
Step by step
- Under Start menu select “Generate report” icon to access the options.
- Select Overwrite existing preloads if you have new data for the already generated reports.
- Select the option to use preload tables – In case same object has many filter combinations.
- Select to delete the old pre-generated data – In case there are many changes to a project.
- Enter e-mail addresses (separated by semi-colons) to get a progress report by email.
- Select the report level and Reports to start pre-generation for and press Apply.
- After selecting a report press Generate to start the data pre-generation.
Did you find this article helpful? Please tell us about it here