Same logic applies for setting up a table module as for chart objects. The image below shows the edit menu for the newly inserted table object, once you go to edit mode and select variables you want to show in Rows and Columns.
To add content to the Table click Edit (on right click or in the object menu). The setup is done in four different tabs/steps:
- Variables – select variables to include in the table
- Filters – add filters to the table
- Settings – define time period, format of the table etc
- Analysis – benchmark, statistical and mean value series
- Layout – define color and size of text, background, grid lines etc.