Forsta Visualization articles are now available from a new location https://forstavisualizations.zendesk.com/hc/en-us Please be aware that we will soon remove this page.
In case you need to export all the hierarchical filter codes from the hierarchical structure and you don’t want to do that manually you can do this in a following way.
1. Go to “Project Settings” under “Project Settings”
2. Uncheck the box “Derive Hfilter structure from data”. Press “Save”.
3. Go to “Hierarchical filters” under “Reporting Objects”.
4. Press “Download To Excel”
5. Go back to “Project Settings” under “Project Settings”.
6. Check the box “Derive Hfilter structure from data”. Press “Save”.
You will have all codes in the excel file that you have exported, together with Filter names, Sort Order and Parent code.
In case you need to give access rights to users then it’s the first column from the exported file you need to use.